10 September 2017

Photobook - a review | Saal- Digital


Hi there,

today I am back to share a review on a super fun product with you!
I am a sucker for photography - and for printing my photos! But I never managed to combine photos that belong to a specific event into some sort of album - so I decided to create a photobook and get that printed with my favorite pictures!



The book I printed is from Saal Digital.
I decided to use some pictures from my trips to Paris and combine them.
Some details about my book:
It is 28x 28 centimeters, includes 28 pages - the cover is matte and the book itself doesn't have a barcode- I decided to not have one printed because I wanted my cover photo to wrap around and look nice and neat ;)






I placed my order on August 4th and it arrived on August 11th - how crazy fast is that?!
When I opened the package the book came wrapped in a soft cushion like material to protect it. After I took it out I was amazed by the feel of cover - so soft!
The quality is beyond amazing, the cover is matte and first I thought it would show every single finger print - but it doesn't at all. The matte effect makes it look very high- end and high quality!


For the inside I went with a mixture of layouts. Once you download the software there are premade layouts where you just need to fill in pictures and text, but I wanted to keep things simple and with the focus on the photos. I created some pages with a small white frame around the pictures and on some pages I spread the photo, so it becomes a two- pager.
Those are by far my favorite, and I am completely loving how they look. You cannot even tell the line from the middle of the book, because it lays completely flat once open.


The pictures inside are 100% sharp and give me massive Paris and travel vibes.
I think this is such a great way to preserve memories!



Overall I am more than impressed with the service, the super fast shipping, the awesome customer service and most importantly the quality of the book! I am already planning my next book as a gift and can only recommend the service for anyone within Germany or Europe!

Now, why don't we let the pictures speak?!









There are a lot more pictures inside the book but I picked my favorites - I think you can tell I love the double- page spreads right?!

Have you ever printed your own photobook? If not, I can only recommend Saal Digital. I will defintely use their printing service for future projects and for printing my pictures!

Have a great week,
Laureen


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!