25 February 2015

You're my favourite Super Hero

Well hello there!

Today I am sharing a new card featuring Mama Elephant Stamps and Dies and some Distress Inks.
I got the "Tiny Heroes" stamp set from Mama Elephant from my mom for Valentines Day and since then could not stop creating with this super adorable set! I totally recommend it, it is really versatile and just so super cute :)

Here is the card. I created a watercolor background using some blue Distress Inks, then I diecut the circle in the middle of the card using Lawn Fawn Stackables and then added my four tiny Heroes.


 


I also figured a schedule that would probably work for me. I think I will start uploading every Monday, Wednesday and Friday because I can preschedule posts that I write on the weekend.
Do you guys have any suggestions on names? Like Kristina Werner has with her Make a card Monday, etc?

 I hope your day is awesome :)!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!